Friday, February 19, 2010

Cane Furnitures

Interiors with Cane



Cane furniture of India combines simplicity and comfort, with high aesthetic appeal. It gives a very simple yet lovely ambience. 





 
Recently i came back from a small holiady at lonavala. The guest house furnitures inspired me for this blog. Most of the furnitures were in cane and it looked amazing.

 

 


 
Today, bamboo is used in almost every type of furniture, like chairs, tables, sofas, stools, shoe racks, bookshelves, cabinets, beds, couches, recliners, and so on. 


 

The cane material is then woven into a mesh which is stretched over the furniture’s fame.





 

The flexibility and strength of bamboo have made it very popular choice for making furniture.If taken care of durability is also strongly present. 

Its attractiveness is increasing at a fast pace nowadays. From offices to homes to restaurants to shops, it is being used in each and every place. 



Athough it is natural in its appearance, lends a very modern and trendy look to the entire d├ęcor. The durability, low weight, easy maintenance and environmental-friendliness of the furniture further add to its charm.

All images are sourced from google search.

14 comments:

  1. lovely cane collection..I love cane stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are u these days? out of action for some time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey deepa..I logged in after a long time..Was involved with my office work.. Planning to be back in action now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like cane/rattan furniture too.. Loooks so dashing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take my cane conservatory furniture into the garden on sunny nights as it saves me having to purchase those horrible plastic garden sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii artist!

    I think you have a really good eye with art. This may be very stalkish, but if you wish to help me out a little involving painting + interiors of my place in Pune please find me on http://www.facebook.com/#!/aditising

    PS: This is no spam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aditi : I added you in facebook. Sure i would love to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh.. wow!! I sooooooooooo love cane furniture.. its got like a little magic to it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cane adds a different tone to your home.. I really like it . Thanks Patricia.

      Delete
  9. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    Feel free to visit my web-site ... modern bedroom design ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Then you will understand ch'i. This sense of getting the life we hope for by living in harmony with the universe underpins this complex belief system.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from latest reports.

    Also visit my web site :: dreambox 7025

    ReplyDelete
  12. hii Dora,

    I liked your collection of cane furniture. I myself is trying to buy cane furniture but is unable to, either it is too expensive or not good in designs

    :( I am in Bangalore...but was unable to find the right furniture...
    can u guys plz suggest me

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs