Thursday, February 23, 2012

Batua bag

My Batua Bags


Heyaa friends I am back with another post. I am really fond of bags . I specially admire batua bags, cute elegant and desi. Whenever I don't have to carry lot of things I use them.


But I don't like to buy them. I like my own personalized ones. They are easy to make and look beautiful. I would love to share with you my hand made batua collection.




golden batua, beautiful bag, Indian ag

 Whenever I find a attractive piece of cloth  I love to make a batua out of it. Shiny and glittery adorable little thing.

This golden netted batua though not hand made by but is one of my favorites.

lovely golden net batua, Indian handicraft, ladies bag


On a special request from a friend I custom made this pink batua. Well she wanted a sparkling batua to be gifted to her sister. I used all sorts of shimmer available and and a silver lace.


pink batua, Indian bag, gift bag


Would love to hear your comments on this.

Joined Suzy's Artsy - Craftsy sitcom

8 comments:

  1. They r really unique wish u could post DIY of making the gorgeous bags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well sure kala..will do that. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dora ...Thanks for the award, I liked these pouches.Your pop up hello kitty is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, especially the silver one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too gud dora....I love all of them but pink one is very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Seema...keep visiting for more stuff.

      Delete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs